Jenna and a young friend and I traveled to Champaign yesterday for the first-ever EDGE Youth Conference, sponsored by the Illinois Beef Association. I was there to talk about social media and beef advocacy, and I promised I'd share this list of my favorite beef blogs and resources here today. If ever you've wanted good, solid information and writing, this is the list. These bloggers are sharing great information, every day.
Take a look and let me know if you see more to be added to the list. I'm always looking for another good beef resource!
My Generation (you're here!)
A handful of my favorite posts that hit on beef:
- "30 Days on a Prairie Farm" series
- HSUS: In Your Church?
- CAFO: "Auschwitz of Livestock?"
- An Encounter at the Meat Counter
- M&Ms and Nanograms and Beef
- White Knuckles and a Ringside Seat
- Cows Count, In More Ways Than One
- Cowgirls and Beef Producers
- She's a Showmanship Winner
- Let's Eat Beef!
- Cattle and Life: Ask, Don't Tell
- Ode to the Fair Board Member