A high-performance combine is a valuable piece of equipment. Case IH Axial-Flow® 140 series combines hold that value better than any combine on the market.1 That’s the determination EquipmentWatch made in naming the Axial-Flow 140 series its 2017 Highest Retained Value Award winner for combines.
A combine for your toughest challenges
In its recognition of the Axial-Flow 140 series as an excellent choice for demanding farming needs, EquipmentWatch cited:1
- The lauded Case IH residue management system and how it’s built to handle the tough residue associated with new crop genetics
- An engine that produces 348 horsepower
- A grain tank capacity of 300 bushels
Axial-Flow 140 series combines help you harvest more, higher-quality grain with features that make it easier to adjust to different crops and field conditions:
- 2-speed electric shift ground drive transmission provides easy gear and speed range selection
- Clean grain elevator delivers up to 5,000 bushels per hour
- AFX rotor provides smooth, consistent crop flow
- The Cross-Flow™ cleaning system helps eliminate side overload and reduces the need to slow down on uneven terrain
The Highest Retained Value Award recognizes manufacturers in 28 heavy equipment categories for products that show the highest retained value over the last five years. EquipmentWatch is the world leader in data, software and insights for the heavy equipment industry.
Now in its second year, the Highest Retained Value Award is the only industry benchmark that relies on data-driven residual values to confirm and project an asset’s value. This provides another evaluation point and greater confidence in new and used equipment purchases — producers can rest assured they are adding a piece of equipment that has historically proven performance and value.
EquipmentWatch calculates residual values according to market depreciation standards and proprietary algorithms along with fair market value and forced liquidation value records contained in EquipmentWatch Values. Analysts also examine year-over-year depreciation for more than 12,000 models and up to 20 model years of values.
Each Case IH dealer can help producers take a closer look at the Axial-Flow 140 series. A firsthand look will make it easy to see the why these combines earned the Highest Retained Value award.
1EquipmentWatch website: http://equipmentwatch.com/residual-value-awards/2017-case-ih-axial-flow-140-combines/