Need to catch up? Check ouf these food, agriculture and farm stories you might have missed this week.
1. Obama on immigration. Agriculture leaders appear unimpressed with the President's Thursday actions on immigration. Farm Press
2. Renewable Fuel Standard delays. EPA said final 2014 RFS RVOs won't be out until next year. Farm Progress
3. O, Christmas tree. Christmas tree farmers' pain is consumers' gain, for now. Bloomberg
4. Crop insurance and climate change. GAO report follows up on Senators' concerns that crop insurance isn't sustainable. USA Today
5. Whole Foods revolution. (long read) Can a grocery store change the way Detroiters eat? Slate
6. Thanksgiving dinner. It will cost you just under $50 to feed 10 people a Thanksgiving spread, AFBF says. Farm Progress
7. Early Upper Mississippi River close. Shipping opportunities may surface as Corps closes the Upper Mississippi early. Farm Futures
And your bonus:
Why a former NFL player Jason Brown traded football for the farm. CBS
Video: Who doesn't love a good plow day?