Syngenta announced this week it has updated its online training module to help growers and other ag industry professionals learn more about corn nematodes.
The module provides information on the prevalence and symptoms of corn nematodes and other early-season diseases and insects. It also details best management practices for dealing with these pests.
"It can be difficult to correctly diagnose nematodes, and even when they are diagnosed, they can cause irreversible damage," said Marc Hennen, Seedcare product lead at Syngenta. "We've designed this online tutorial as an educational tool to help growers better understand nematodes and the steps they can take to protect their crops against these damaging pests."
The Syngenta corn nematode module teaches users about:
• Corn nematode species and prevalence by region
• Damage caused by and symptoms of nematodes
• How to test soil for nematodes
• Management best practices
• Benefits of Avicta Complete Corn with Vibrance seed treatment
• Field trial results for Avicta Complete Corn and Vibrance
Access the Syngenta corn nematode online training module to learn more.
Also explore the library of interactive training tutorials from Syngenta to learn more about important farm management topics online.