Five Beef Quality Assurance Awards were recently presented.
Receiving the 2016 Beef Quality Assurance award and Dairy Beef Quality Assurance awards:
- Frank Stoltzfus, Masonic Village Farm from Elizabethtown, Pa. (BQA Cow Calf Award)
- Todd and Kristi Drake, Nodaway Valley Feeders from Nodaway, Iowa (BQA Feedyard Award)
- Reid and Diane Hoover, Brook-Corner, LLC from Lebanon, Pa. (BQA Dairy Award)
- Scott Mueller, Samson, Inc. from Columbus, Neb. (BQA Marketer Award)
- Lisa Pederson, North Dakota State University (BQA Educator of the Year Award)
The awards were created to recognize beef and dairy producers from across the country who incorporate BQA principles as part of the day-to-day activities on their operations.
“Our 2016 award winners are exemplary models for promoting beef as a quality product from the local to the national level,” says Chase Decoite, associate director of BQA.
Watch videos for each BQA awardwinner on the BQA YouTube page.
Source: Cattlemen's Beef Board